Thank you for your interest in Lone Star Task Force (LSTF). LSTF membership is open to all persons who meet the membership requirements. Membership is obtained without regard to race, gender, color, creed, religion, disability or ethnic orientation.
As a public service organization, maintaining Public Trust is our highest priority. For the protection of our members and those we serve, all members are subject to a background check, as required by state and federal guidelines for emergency responders. Any false or misleading information provided by the volunteer or unsatisfactory background investigation reports are grounds for immediate termination.
INSTRUCTIONS (Please read thoroughly)
- Complete the online application HERE
- Print and complete the following forms (Download HERE)
- Membership Application Supplement
- Release of Information Consent
- Background Review Consent
- Waiver of Liability
- Minimum 18 years of age
- No disqualifying criminal offenses
- US citizen or legal resident
- A criminal history that indicates you have been convicted of a felony offense, criminal fraud, or domestic violence.
- Registered sex offender
- Dishonorable military discharge